A thorough case history is taken on a new patient to determine if their problem is chiropractic related. The doctor will consult with you in depth about your history. It is at this point that Dr. Anderson will determine and discuss with you what testing is required for your specific case.
If Dr. Anderson believes that you have a chiropractic related problem, or a condition that needs further evaluation, a thorough examination will be performed. this examination often includes vital signs, range of motion, orthopedic tests, neurologic tests, chiropractic testing, and postural analysis.
- Diversified Chiropractic adjustments
- Activator for delicate conditions or upon request
- DOT Physical Exams (for CDL licensing)
- Rock Tape (Kinesiology taping)
- Soft tissue mobilization techniques
- Electric stimulation therapy
- Nutrition and Exercise counseling
- A variety of nutritional supplements
- Your entire family from children to adults of all ages
- Auto and worker’s compensation injuries
- Sports injuries
- Wellness patients
Commonly Treated Conditions:
- Low back and neck pain
- TMJ disorder
- Pregnancy related care
- Soft tissue injury
- Carpal tunnel
- Knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, wrist pain
X-rays may be performed if indicated by the history and examination. Minimum necessary views are taken and only when absolutely necessary. Modern film and screen combinations are used to minimize exposure.
Report of Findings
After carefully correlating your findings, Dr. Anderson will review his findings with you. Recommendations and options will be made that are specific to your case.